The Introvert Writer Summit begins MARCH 1st, 2022, and is an online event organized by my friends and fellow writers, Jas Hothi and Lauren Sapala.
They’ve brought together speakers like me, Joanna Penn, Janet Conner, Katherine Turner and others to explore writing, creativity, inspiration, getting your work out there, and of course, being an introvert.
The Introvert Writer Summit is a nine-day online event that will re-connect you with your own passion for writing, as well as offer a glimpse into the stories of writers who are successfully making their writing dreams come true.
The entire summit is FREE, from start to finish, but you do need to register to get the links to the recorded interviews every day in your inbox.
In this summit, you’ll learn about:
- Finding your own unique writing voice
- Finishing first drafts
- Starting (and maintaining) a successful blog
- Writing about trauma (and writing difficult memoir)
- Calling in your writing muse
- Claiming your identity as a writer
- Picking and choosing projects
- Marketing yourself as a writer (even if you have no clue what you’re doing)
Jas and Lauren have interviewed an impressive panel of creatives to bring you the wisdom and insight you need right now to reignite your writing life.
I’m so excited that I can share this terrific event with you.
I’ll be featured on March 8th.
Get more details and sign up below: