Do you know deep inside that it’s your calling to be creative, but you still get stuck on manifesting that part of your life?
Maybe you’re a writer and you get stuck on the starting (or finishing) part of the writing process.
Or maybe you’re some other type of artist and the thought of putting your work out into the world makes you instantly feel insecure and afraid.
If you feel confused, overwhelmed, or just plain scared about any part of the creative process, then I have something that’s coming at just the right time for you.
I’m teaching at an online weekend retreat, happening this Sep 11-12, and it’s all about creativity. In fact, the retreat is called “Radical Creativity,” and it’s featuring 6 different workshops from 6 different teachers, exploring topics like:
- How to use intuitive writing to write your memoir – this is the section I’m teaching!
- Exploring our dreams and dream symbols to nourish our creative selves
- Poetry and sacred healing
- How to choose your next creative project
- Settling the “fight-or-flight” reaction from our highly sensitive nervous systems as we go into the creative process
- Releasing that which no longer serves us to move into a more creatively empowered future
Radical Creativity features 3 workshops on Saturday Sep 11, and 3 workshops on Sunday Sep 12. All workshops will be recorded and made available for streaming. So even if you can’t make it in person, you’ll be able to watch later and still get all the juicy creative goodness from the sessions.
The organizer of the event, my good friend Lauren Sapala, will also be doing an opening ceremony on Friday evening (Sep 10), and a closing ceremony on Sunday afternoon (Sep 12) to anchor in the creative intentions of everyone who attends.
Tickets are only $99, but registration closes Fri Sep 10, so be sure to get yours before that date: